Monday, March 9, 2009

re·lin·quish!!! USH!!

I do not normally do this... but I guess I can start out a tradition of leaving a trail behind-- from a blog that I have moved on from.

After all... the past was what shaped the present... and the present is for you to plan for the future.

http://eddytoearth.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I enter into FINALS MODE... I want to take a moment to type out whatever I want typed out... mainly the main points I want to talk about before I forget.

- The hiatus between him and I.
- The dreadful status of "potential," but not qualified.
- The thankful friend. Graduate students are so informative sometimes hhaha.
- My ultimate hate for inconsiderate people. THOSE PPL THAT CROSS THE ROAD AT THE SOCIAL SCIENCE PARKING STRUCTURE! YES THEM!!! CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT FOR ONE CAR TO PASS BY AFTER SEEING THAT THE POOR CAR IS WAITING THERE FOR MORE THAN 5 MIN. WAITING FOR THE ROAD TO BE CLEARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment