Thursday, May 7, 2009

"So far, I think it is worth paying, for that price."

There is so much mixed feelings of bitter and sweet. The experiences remind me of this time where I am pulled away by the ambivalent in part. I feel that I have not protected my friends and myself, while looking over for my own blind folded illness of infatuation. I have now destroyed that inferiority of being that person with an consistent believer. I have become the believer and the abiding person that would not let history repeat itself; one way to do that is to slay those who would affect your performance and not allow anyone to sway you away from your own believes. The whole deal is a part of history and a part of a learning process. While the emancipation is won with beautiful colors, the casualties resembles the value of how much such a breakthrough is worth. So far, I think it is worth paying, for that negligible price.

The woe is me, is the most unattractiveness of a man. The lies that leads you astray from your integrity, is the most unattractiveness of a man. However, the light that shines and the willingness to open your pages of your book would heal such horrifying scar. A scar, with a truthful story behind it, is the most attractive and astonishing individual painting constructed, that can never be distorted by anyone ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment