So it brings me all together, sitting in my laptop, typing...
1. So I guess I had a very interesting weekend whereas I went to UCLA to meet up with my friends and then had fun while we're at it.
2. I went clubbing, but this time, it was more of the fact that I was networking with a more professional group with a unprofessional scene.
3. I went to get a more taste of LA
4. Found out that my friend was mad at me on Facebook.
I think I really owe him an apology, for the event of my other friend asking me to look up certain information about a particular person just for fun. Although the whole data mining with a person is legal and not an invasion of privacy, it does carry a negative effect of exposing someone at the most inappropriate time. I feel that I did miscarried that part improperly. It was an immature act, of the whole high school friends, you tend to forget your boundaries because you guys are so close with each other and you fool around with each other too often. There is a part where you would HATE to make people misunderstand you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment