Thursday, April 23, 2009

Garden

It is so weird. Every time when I get a little upset or depress or about to loose grip, this person would come at the most appropriate times. It is very nice to just take a step back and let someone be the circus monkey and entertain you for a while. I did not mean it in a bad connotation, but this person would admit that its been a goof.

I read an article by the NY Times about surrounding yourself with loving friends is the most important thing to one's health. I agree with the research based on the fact that I get depress, and sometimes things just do not go my way-- I just find it comforting to leave the scenery by rambling random thoughts.

sigh... When such inevitable unfortunate event that undergoes with surreptitious actions would kill everything so fast....it is just not worth it to go through the situation longer.

Anyway, I am so tired. Sleep!

**************************

"Hey... Hey... Hey... Learn how to take a compliment." --> I think I know where you got that line from.

No comments:

Post a Comment