Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Whuh!?!

SIGH... I have been so freaken busy... it is not even kidding... Sometimes... i wonder how in the world i am going to survive this quarter with dean's list again. It is so weird... the LSAT thing is TOO time consuming. I am always not able to get with the program because of quizzes that i have to study for my REAL CLASSES. However, I am getting down all the logistics in how to tackle the LSAT as I already got the KAPLAN methods down in solving those logic games and stuff.... I feel that all I need is practice. I have confidence that with this summer's devotion, i would be able to get an LSAT score that reflects me... I've been devoted to it for too long to give up... I SACRIFICED last year's summer, time, devotion, and several intern offers for the LSAT. it is RIDICULOUS how important it is. I WHUH!?!? I am going to rape the LSAT and ASSERT MY ALPHA MALE DOMINANCE ON THAT PIECE OF HOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment