-_-" The following is my notes.
_______________________________________
The problem for me was the idea of living the rest of my life with no love, no dating, no every getting married..... there was no real physical manifestation.. it was all in my head... not that there weren't tons of cute ppl around I wanted... but what was so distressful was the idea of never getting to share my life with someone.
Also part of why it was so hard... I was doing this all alone and told no one about it.
that's a hard one to describe... the Christians in my life like to say that I had a moment where I was touched by the spirit.... for me... i just suddenly had a revelation that if I believed in a God... that God would want me to be happy... and happiness was not going to be found in being single the rest of my life and miserable....
And I had no real close friends left at that time... I'd lost touch after the whole depression thing.
That's where life really changed for me... I kinda found who i was and who I wanted to be.
I found friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice note... very touching... kudos to you!
ReplyDelete