There is something that has been bothering me. That uncomfortableness wearies my soul and consumes my flesh as I start to develop insomnia. I fear that this would again eat up every flesh of me, and leave me into this pale ivory white skeleton (as it once had). I am glad that I am able to release it into a blog, where I can rant and self tell myself so things can be cleared up. I must go through the remission process and grow back those flesh that have been lost and re-armor up the bare bones of me. I think there is so much stress in preparation of my departure to the next chapter of life. It almost seems like it is impossible to juggle through all these things at once; with priorities stacked upon priorities.
People's feelings must not be hurt, I hate hurting people's feelings. I think I could have handled the situation in a more comforting way; but the paradigm collapse of his reasoning had made it into an oil spill in the middle of the ocean. Slowly tainting the ocean and causing many casualties. The clean up seem time consuming. The situation must be acted upon in the right time, right place, and the right way. The preservation of MY OWN integrity must also be anchored down before approaching the mess. Otherwise, the waves stirred by rage would sway your conscience.
The dilemma is how to calculate the cool down period; after all, a cool down period cannot be too long or too short. If it is too long, then the problem would be something unworthy of mentioning since it is in the past. However, if it is too short, the person would still not accept any reasoning.
When approaching the mess, allow room to understand, and allow room to make ends meet. Accept your own faults in the situation, allow him to point out the mess. Make sure you understand and think in his shoes. Thereafter, throw out your own situation, and where you are coming from. Make sure he understands.
***********COLLAPSE*************
The collapse happen when mutual agreement in accepting the fault and the mess did not happen. Perhaps the anchored ship was too sturdy on both sides that the ship was not able to sail to encompass the perimeter of the oil spillage and shrink it down.
What is the next step??? Still pondering...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ABSTRACT:
Once upon a time, there was a man who had a best friend. His best friend and him lived a happy life in San Francisco. They were both very lucky to find each other and he married his best friend. Both of the came a long way, in which during those SINGLE days of his life, there has been a lot of demolition and construction. Jealousy, cheating, refurbishing, and finally it came to wrapping everything together in a burrito wrap. He exchanged voes, and both of them strive to open up an small accounting firm in Market Street (northwest of San Francisco). Life could not have been better. The chances they took was thought to last forever; however, life just happen to walk away at the most fragile moments in life... A simple car accident, had taken everything away. That pain and that sorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depend on each person, sometime there is no "cool down period". You just have to say it before it is too late!
ReplyDelete