Monday, April 13, 2009

Take A Bow! APPLAUD!

So my ROOMMATE asked me this question last night, and I answered, “I guess… I think it is okay. It happened a long time ago. No…I’m living a very regular and a joyful life.” The way I answered the question really truly came from my heart. There were not any expectations, emotions, or lingerers. It is one of those moments where that particular topic is not in your mind anymore, and it has been replaced by one of the most magical moments that happen in my life; and there is this thing where I am lingering ALL OVER sometimes…

I assume everyone has seen the movie. It was very true. It first started that the other person checking the voice mail, text messages, instant messages, ect. And all these portals of communication where this person would be waiting to see if I CALLED for a SHOT. I guess at that time, I didn’t care much about this person. The person would ask me to go for SUSHI, TOFU, BBQ, ect., and I would be late all the time simply because I was occupied with myself, my life, my high school friends. However, as time develops, I guess I turned into the person obsessing over MY PORTALS of communications. I remembered exactly like the movie that I even asked myself before, “WHO THE HELL INVENTED CALLER I.D.” Because, I was SO AFRAID of calling again and again because… I WOULD SEEM LIKE A OBSESSIVE FREAK when I made 30x calls!!! I turned into the GIGI. However, it was too late, because I missed the moment that things could have had happened. By the time I was the GIGI, it is miles away too late.


Do not get me wrong here; my phase of the GIGI is not a lesson… I do not think that it is A LESSON. It is NOT A LESSON. It is simply one of those melancholic satisfactions in life that just happen naturally. You look back not seeking any answers, but you look back to enjoy the experience.

1 comment:

  1. "So my ROOMMATE asked me this question last night"
    interesting...
    bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete